AJC

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thinking caps on.

Even the smallest move we make can be the cause of the biggest difference in our lives..
The color we die our hair,
different way we walk to school,
being at that place, at that time, with that person.
Every step we take makes an impact on the inevitable future we create for ourselves unknowingly, day by day.
Just a thought that popped to mind in english class the other day.. Kinda makes me think.
Alot of things have been changing lately but no change that I can't deal with. Things have changed, but in ways that haven't pushed me out of my comfort zone. My shoulder to cry on isn't there all the time, but I know they are still only a phone call away. And I know things will never change from being that way, I can feel it in my bones.
Love life:) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment