AJC

Saturday, April 24, 2010

First white dress!

Deb is arriving fast and it's all that we can seem to talk about at the moment!! Everyones got their dream dresses in their heads but for some of us we have to settle for a bit less then what we would have liked. Trying on a white dress for the first time was ..different, but fun. The big poofy dresses were definately not for me, so I chose a flowing dress which was fitted around the boobs, and with an antique kinda brooch which pulled the material under the bustline tight, and in towards the brooch. I saw it and fell in love :) and was relieved that I found the perfect fitting dress so fastt!

Went shopping today and found a cute floral dress, which kind of reminds me of a fruit salad :/ but it's cute!
Planning on wearing it tomorrow night.
Hoping to have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment